You need to see a New Orleans auto repair expert like those at Twin Tire Auto Care when your car makes funny noises.
You were driving home from the Alton Brown show when you heard it - a metallic rattling noise coming from a wheel. That's not a good noise to hear.
In fact, it’s one of the noises that auto insurer Geico says you “don’t want to hear because they can signal trouble.” The other six:
- Brakes squealing, grinding or growling
- A finger-snapping, popping or clicking sound when you turn
- A rhythmic squeak that speeds up as you accelerate
- A howling, whining or even “singing”
- Rhythmic clunking, tapping or banging from under the hood.
- Squealing under the hood at start-up or when accelerating.
Geico’s recommendation if you DO happen to hear one or more of them? Get your car to a mechanic ASAP.
Of course, the best place to take your car for New Orleans auto repairs is Twin Tire Auto Care. Twin Tire has been the trusted New Orleans auto repair and auto care center since 1973. Twin Tire has three New Orleans auto repair and auto care centers to serve you: Marrero, Hammond and Harvey. Twin Tire also has a New Orleans auto care and auto repair center in Harahan for heavy commercial vehicles.
New Orleans Auto Repair | New Orleans Auto Care | Twin Tire Auto Care
#NewOrleansAutoRepair #NewOrleansAutoCare #TwinTireAutoCare