Twin Tire & Auto Care was established October 8, 1973, on General Meyer Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana, by twin brothers Dennis and James Richard, Sr. The brothers wanted to serve the west bank of New Orleans with the highest quality tire service centered around a family-oriented environment. The response from the community was overwhelming. This inspired the twins to open an additional location in 1978 on 8th Street in Harvey, Louisiana. In 1980, the General Meyer location was moved to 539 Holmes Boulevard and the twins’ sons Dennis and James, Jr., joined the business. 1995 called for an expansion, moving from 8th Street to 1200 Manhattan Boulevard also in Harvey, Louisiana.